Volunteer to Help PortAudio
There are many ways to help us with PortAudio.
Experienced 'C' Audio Developers
We could use help with the platform specific code, the tests and example programs, and build support.
Writers and Documentation Experts
We are trying to move our coding tutorials into the Doxygen autodocs. If you have experience with Doxygen then please let us know.
Build and Continuous Integration
We would like to build PortAudio automatically whenever the source is changed. If you have expertise in continuous integration tools such as Bamboo, or experience with unit testing, please let us know. Also let us know if you have a spare Linux, Mac or Windows server that can run CI and do audio loopback tests.
How to Provide Engineering Help
- Join the PortAudio mail list to find out what we are focusing on.
- Create a free account on GitHub.
- Check out the latest PortAudio code from Git. Build it and run some examples.
- Review the tickets in TRAC. We need enhancements and bug fixes. Ask us to assign a ticket to you.
- You can push your changes to GitHub using Git and then create a Pull Request. Here's how.